Our Expertise Can Take
Your Team To The Next Level
Arctorus PDF Renderer for .NET
.NET framework component for high quality conversion of PDF documents to images.
Arctorus DOCX BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into Mircosoft Word DOCX format
Arctorus ODT BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into OpenOffice Writer ODT format
Arctorus XLS BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into Mircosoft Excel XLS format
Arctorus ODS BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into OpenOffice Calc ODS format
Arctorus XLSX BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into Mircosoft Excel XLSX format
Arctorus CSV BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into text CSV format
Arctorus PPTX BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into Mircosoft PowerPoint PPTX format
Arctorus ODP BIRT Emitter
for exporting reports into OpenOffice Impress ODP format
Each individual emitter offers its own set of features and advantages. But all of them support complete RPTDESIGN specification. It means you can export your existing reports without worrying to redesign them. Also you do not need to use any specific RPTDESIGN report designer. The exported reports will look exactly similar the way you designed it.
Arctorus Documents for .NET
.NET component for creating Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents
Arctorus Documents for Java
Java library for creating Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents
My name is Nicholas and I am a Java Developer at a property tax software company based in Ontario, Canada.
We use Eclipse BIRT for our reporting needs and in an effort to meet industry demands we needed to find a BIRT Excel emitter that would export our reports into native Excel format in a presentable manner.
We evaluated a few different products to achieve this functionality and the Arctorus BIRT Excel Emitter 4.1.0 was found to be far superior to the others.
- Two native formats were offered, xls and xlsx
- Reports containing sub-reports were generated seamlessly
- There was a one-to-one correspondence between the rows and columns in the design and those in the Excel output
In addition to offering a high quality product, we were given full support from the Arctorus team prior to product purchase. Their feedback was prompt, detailed and very helpful in addressing our needs. We are happy with the product and look forward to building further relations with Arctorus going forward.
I'm Denis Gasparin, technical manager and senior developer at Edistar srl. We develop solutions and services that integrate all the major medias like old phones, modern fancy mobile applications, social networks and many other.
We are using Arctorus BIRT XLS/XLSX/CSV Emitters to provide our customers with Excel reports very similar to the PDF/HTML produced by default BIRT rendering engine.
We are very happy and confident with Arctorus support. They developed new features and solved several issues we found during evaluation period and after the purchase.
- December 28, 2014
- Fixed bug in the PDF object stream parser which could lead to an exception or infinite PDF file reading.
- September 23, 2014
- Fixed "Malformed pattern" exception when export numbers with pattern like "#,##0.00;(#,##0.00)".
- Fixed style of cells under charts. Style of top row was duplicated many times.
- Fixed size and type of exported pages/slides. Slides were exported with Custom size (and slightly wrong) instead of A4/Letter/etc.
- May 26, 2014
- Excel export engine updated to the latest version.
- Delimiter can be specified for the CSV format. See EmitterConfig.KEY_CSV_DELIMITER parameter.
- Microsoft Office - DOCX, XLS, XLSX and PPTX formats
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice - ODT, ODS and ODP formats
- Text CSV (Comma Separated Values) format
- Real WYSIWYG reports export
- Excel "single sheet" export mode
- Excel "sheet per page" export mode
- Excel custom sheet names
- Protect Excel Workbook with password
- Protect Excel Sheets with password
- Encrypt whole Excel Workbook
- Live Excel Charts
- Freeze Columns and/or Rows in Excel
- Text Blocks: Labels, Plain/HTML Text, Dynamic Text
- Data Set Columns or Expressions
- Images, Charts, Grids, Lists, Tables and CrossTabs and more...